Top Mommy Blogs

Top Mommy Blogs
If you like my blog, click above banner and vote!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where does the time go?

Its 6:00 right now and I just dont know where the day went!  Jack is probably going through his 3 week growth spurt right now so is eating around the clock (but whats new!?) and not sleeping like he normally does.  This morning, as you may have read from my earlier blog post, I was able to put him down in his crib for about 20-30 minutes.  After that was all downhill.  I put him in the carrier and took him outside for a walk around the block with Goose (one of our dogs) which helped him fall asleep.  We came back in with him sleeping and I was abe to get a few things done around the house (kitchen cleaned, floors vacuumed).  Once he woke up, he immediately started crying again so he ate, AGAIN.  It's like today, there is no happy Jack.  He is eating, sleeping, or crying.  So later in the day in attempt to get him to sleep I put him in his crib for a nap...he was having NONE of that so I let him cry just for about 5 minutes so I could eat a quick lunch.  Picked him up and put him in his carseat stroller and we went for about a 1.3 mile walk...of course the minute he goes in the carseat and gets outside, he is asleep again.  So we came home, and I actually put the carseat IN the crib thinking, hey  thats better than no crib, right?  But he woke up about 15 minutes later.  :(  I finally got him to take a good nap around 4:00 after he ate but guess where?  ON ME in the Recliner!!!  But we're desperate...I'd rather him sleep a little bit than none at all.  So we have been stranded here no the recliner for two hours.  Thank goodness John came home so he could bring me water and a snack.  We're going to his mom's tonight for St. Patricks Day...I look horrible which got me writign this post.  I dont even know if I had time to brush my teeth today!  Actually yes I did b/c I remember holding him in one arm while trying to do that.  But I'm wearing gross sweat pants and an old t-shirt with no makeup.  I look awful.  I feel like I had more time in the first week or two b/c he slept so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave me a comment!