Top Mommy Blogs

Top Mommy Blogs
If you like my blog, click above banner and vote!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm bacccccccccccck!


I'm such a bad blogger.  I've gone weeks (I think) without writing.   I refuse to let it go!  I will continue on!  This will not be just another phase! (Like hamsters, fruit dehydraters, fish tanks, etc.)

Well, I'm just...exhausted.  kay goodnight!

Just kidding.

Well Jack is just getting over a Urinary Tract Infection.  I really don't feel like going into that story but basically after five or six weeks of being told he has an ear infection, then just a virus, etc...we found out (after a trip to the ER) he has had a UTI.  I mean, POOR GUY!!!  What the HECK man! (John HATES it when I say "what the heck man!")  So after a week on Cefellin, he has blood (a lot) in his stool.  Doctor said thats normal (Thank God).  He had to have a renal ultrasound and "VCUG" at the hospital on Monday.  By some miracle, he didn't cry during the VCUG which is good b/c they said if he did, the test might not work.  I was like, you must be kidding me you CRAZY NURSE!!!  But he didn't cry!  It was amazing.  He freaked out during the ultrasound which was the easy part.

Work is going...well, great!  I love being back at work and I love coming home to Jack in the late afternoons.  Especially now that he actually is a happy baby since he is feeling better for the first time in well, EVER.

Jack LOVES Nilda (the babysitter).  This is ideal...I love our situation.

I need some blopics.  Can anyone throw out some topics for me to blog about?  Anything!!!  (well, within reason)

Shout out to Lauren who reminded me to blog tonight!  (Different Lauren)

More consistent blogging coming soon!  For now, check out Jack's ROLLS!  Can't beat those!  These pics were taken by my friend Marie when we walked to her house one afternoon while John worked on installing her new faucet.







2 comments:

  1. YAY! You're back .. I've been eagerly anticipating a return and of course more Jack pictures! So glad he's feeling better and is much more happy baby!

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave me a comment!